Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Be a Pro Without Being a Pro

So yes, I can edit blog templates.? I am a web designer, after all.? But I remember the "good old days" when I didn't have a clue.? I knew I wanted my stuff to look cool like all the other stuff out there, but I didn't have the foggiest notion of how to make it look like that.? So I fell into the pit of coding.? Granted, I think the pit's just fine now, but I realize others may not be so inclined.? With today's blogging phenomenon, I'm sure a lot of you want a cool looking blog...but don't have the time to learn cascading style sheets.

www.ProBlogs.com?to the rescue!? I had a blog set up in literally 5 minutes, including waiting for the activation e-mail.? Yes, it's a cheesy school spirit blog.? You must consider the cheesy source for that decision.? The non-cheesy folks at www.ProBlogs.com?have templates to choose from, or you can just choose a basic set-up and change colors by pointing and clicking on boxes of color.? Upload pictures, logos,?and files; make lists of links, blogrolls, categories - it's got it all.? Perfect for mommified brains like mine.

The result?? A professional-looking blog without actually being a professional.

Doncha wish it could all be that easy?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...