Saturday, June 9, 2007

My Many Me's

1. My ROCK STAR name:? Shadow South?(first pet & current street name)

2. My GANGSTA name: Vanilla Thin Mint?(favourite ice cream & cookie)

3. My FLY GIRL name: C Arc?(first initial & first three letters of last name)

4. My DETECTIVE name: Blue Cat?(favourite colour & animal)

5. My SOAP OPERA name: Dawn Fort Worth?(middle name & city I was born in)

6. My STAR WARS name: Arccr?(first three letters of last name & first two of first name)

7. My SUPERHERO name: Sage Green Sweet Tea (second favourite colour & favourite drink)

8. My NASCAR name: Norman Thomas?(the first names of my grandfathers)

9. My STRIPPER name: Toasted Vanilla Rocher?(favourite perfume & candy)

10. My WITNESS PROTECTION name: June Dewayne?(mother & father's middle names)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...