Friday, September 5, 2008

I Can Haz Monee?

How's this for Frugal Friday? I'm registered with 12Seconds, but I don't have a webcam to actually use 12Seconds. I thought I could use my digital camera that takes video for it.

Oopsie.

I need a webcam and a digital camera that will actually take a photo indoors. So I'm running an experiment: will the Internet community donate money to help me buy a webcam and a digital camera? I let you know how it goes...


In the meantime, wanna donate to the Get Crystal a Webcam and Digital Camera Fund*?


<input name="business" value="crystal@3stairs.com" type="hidden" />





*NOTE:*
Yes, I am actually (very thankfully!) accepting donations. No, this is not a tax-deductible donation. kthxbye =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...