Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Friday Fill-in


Media_http3stairscomi_gdtkq

I recently discovered Friday Fill-Ins on Verbatim, the blog of another voraciously reading mom of 3 and liked the Mad Libs-ness of it all. Lo and behold, there's actually a blog where you can get your prompts every week - yay! Be warned: you will learn more about me than you probably ever wanted to know.

That, or you'll laugh so hard you'll either pee or snort liquid out of your nose...

1. My stomach is waaay too paunchy.
2. Brown and serve rolls is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard is covered in leaves - and it's gonna stay that way!
4. In bed asleep is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of turkey reminds me of Thanksgivings at my grandmother's house and the annual Scrabble game.
6. Meme's (she of the turkey and Scrabble) chocolate meringue pie is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Praise Team practice, tomorrow my plans include church and Sunday, I want to dig out the Christmas decorations, including the tree I get to bless a family with from Freecycle!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...