Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fill-In 12 December


Media_httpi159photobu_wzgxi



1. Friends make life bearable.

2. Good health; it's something I wish my family had more of.

3. I'm ready for my new office area remodel to be done.

4. Old Spice is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells. My daddy wears it; one of my favorite childhood memories is the way he smelled when I'd come hug him before he went to work at night.

5. The oldest ornament I have is a red felt bell I made in second grade (I'll try to remember to post a picture when I get the tree up).

6. Take some homemade hot cocoa mix and hot milk, mix it all together and you have heaven for your taste buds in a cup (extra heaven levels for using your favorite cup or mug).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include church and a nap and Sunday, I want to put up the Christmas tree!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...