Saturday, January 24, 2009

Link Along With Me

I've been reading a lot of new blogs lately, and I keep coming across things I want to share. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to get around to blogging about all the wonderful stuff I find out there. I decided that it was more helpful just to post links than it was to have fantastic intentions of blogging and then not doing it.

So I'm going to start sharing a post about once a week with links to all the awesomeness I've discovered. I hope that you'll follow these links, read the posts, and become more human and more involved in our world. Sometimes it will make you cry, sometimes you'll laugh, sometimes you'll learn something. You'll always connect.

Welcome to Link Along

The one that started it all:
What started out as a contest entry ended up as a quest to add humanity to the Internet. Her Bad Mother

It ain't just a pretty graphic with a tiny hand; it's Kayleigh's story.

The one ...where laughter lives...

Have you discovered some humanity on the Interwebs this week? Share them in the comments or add Link Along to your own blog and post the link in the comments.

1 comment:

Susan MacDowell said...

Thanks for posting these--particularly the last one. My daughters have each donated their hair to Locks of Love--Jenny actually did it twice--so its great to see a "personal" story of how much hair means to a child that's sick.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...