Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Little Birdie Told Me...


  • i think it's time for me to head in the general direction of my bed... #fb #

  • woke to a headache and a pissy husband - oh joy #fb #

  • @lauriepercival but she's such a sweet looking little devil... ;) in reply to lauriepercival #

  • been up for 3 hours and i want desperately to go back to bed, but i can't cuz i have three kids to take care of #fb #

  • feeling like crap #allergiesbegone #fb #

  • I'm at Mineola Elementary in Mineola, TX #

  • medicated and eating oatmeal, hoping it'll help me feel better #fb #

  • @percivalspawn's blanket is finished! #

  • I did a picot trim on @percivalspawn's blanket for just a touch of friily-girlyness #

  • @kathilipp make a copy of it to frame before you cash it ;) in reply to kathilipp #

  • i sure will be glad when i'm feeling better #

  • I'm at Mineola Primary in Mineola, TX #

  • I'm at Mineola Elementary in Mineola, TX #

  • I'm at Wal-Mart in Mineola, TX #

  • Hey @lauriepercival - you think this will fit @percivalspawn? ;) #

  • getting back into the writing groove again soon - i think... #fb #

  • Here's hoping for more energy... #fb #

  • Good Lord! It's a horse pill!! #fb #

  • just finished my first post in a while; now for a few snacks and bed - i get to go see @SheilaWalsh tomorrow! #fb #

  • I get to see @SheilaWalsh today! #fb #

  • Getting ready to see @SheilaWalsh at the Call Her Blessed luncheon benefitting Christia — at Harvey Convention Center #

  • Janet! #fb #

  • She insisted on taking a pic of me #fb #

  • Got a pic with @ShielaWalsh while she signed my book; going back to have her sign the lullaby cd for Bethy #fb #

  • I can't stop shaking!!! #fb #

  • I'm at Burger King in Lindale, TX #

  • Getting a bk burger for @marcand; I think they had to butcher the cow first... #fb #

  • great, exciting day, but boy am i tired! #fb #

  • @jennybeanses Where's Loki? Why is he not there with you? *worried* in reply to jennybeanses #

  • @jennybeanses ah - i missed that info and was worried that he was gone in reply to jennybeanses #

  • @levarburton tweeted "Huzzah" - be still my heart! in reply to levarburton #

  • gotta make eggs in the morning before going to MOPS - i need to go to bed... #fb #

  • MOPS gifts from the steering committee - we got these frames & steel water bottles #fb #

  • @lsrtx there's a box?! am i supposed to have a box?! why didn't someone tell me about the box?! aw, crap.... in reply to lsrtx #

  • God save us from dictators - especially in the church!!! #

  • I'm surrounded by dying behemoths!! #

  • @GermainLussier ooh - etsy = awesome! what'd ya get? in reply to GermainLussier #

  • mommy's going to bed... #fb #

  • On page 101 of 128 of Attention Deficit Disorder by H. Moghadam #

  • i think i need to sleep for several days to get over this crud... #fb #

  • random fact about me: i love the inside of french bread - i dig it out and leave the crust #fb #

  • can you say "nap time" boys and girls? #fb #

  • do you qualify to win an i pad? mom? check! twitter? check! twittermoms member? check! #mom a-thon #

  • can i scoop out my skull now? #fb #

  • i'm sick so i'm eating cotton candy. cuz, ya'know, i'm a genius like that... #fb #

  • @lauriepercival lie on your right side to encourage her to move and go see @chiropractic tomorrow - sounds like sciatica in reply to lauriepercival #

  • @chiropractic your tx counterparts made my 3 pregnancies bearable - i can't recommend it highly enough - esp when preggers! in reply to chiropractic #

  • @chiropractic and thank you very much for the compliment! (can you tell my children, pls?) ;) in reply to chiropractic #

  • just printed out shipping labels to send a box of #crochet love to both coasts - i love technology! #

  • @percivalspawn Aunt Crystal is sending box out tomorrow! ;) in reply to percivalspawn #

  • @percivalspawn ok, i lied a little - it's the lemon-lime set of goodies, not the nursery-matching one; i have to make the booties first! in reply to percivalspawn #

  • @percivalspawn is gonna be one refreshing kid! cc: @lauriepercival #nerdjokes #fb #

  • A little more light on the situation... #

  • Operation SpoilBabiesCoastToCoast is underway! Jackson's hat & blanket cc: @cksample #fb #

  • shower and bed much later than i had planned... #fb #

  • why do atheists/evolutionists speak of christians/creationists as if they were despicable imbeciles? #fb #

  • why do atheists/evolutionists believe intelligence and christianity/creationism are mutually exclusive? #fb #

  • i'm generally considered very intelligent; does being christian nullify it? does my IQ magically lower when you discover i'm christian? #fb #

  • I love how instead of doing the dishes, the people in my house fight over who gets the last drinking receptacle #fb #

  • great, allergy-sinus meds not working for me this morning; i feel like one of those toys with the blue goo waves going back and forth #fb #

  • going to go take a hot bath and see if it makes me feel any better. #fb #

  • feeling a little more refreshed, but it didn't help my head much; took more medicine #fb #

  • Mack's BBQ - good southern eatin' #

  • browsing around at -- join me! #

  • oh yeah - i'm supposed to be asleep right now... #fb #

  • I'm using Twit Cleaner to clean up my twitter. You should try it out here: #


Powered by Twitter Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...