Friday, June 18, 2010

VBS Friday Fill-in

[caption id="attachment_1188" align="alignleft" width="216" caption=" "]

Media_http3stairscomw_jwgwj

[/caption]

1. In the morning, I'm asleep at 6:58; in the evening I wish I was asleep at 6:58.

2. It was the reason, of course, that I was so stupidly giddy - he told me he was in love with me. But that was many years ago.

3. Deny who I am to please other people is something I no longer feel the need to do.

4. I have another errand to run, then yet another.

5. So you don't know where your spine is...just go find it.

6. What were once vices are vices still, but worse because now you're old enough to know better.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the last night of VBS, tomorrow my plans include a nap and Sunday, I want to sleep while everyone else cleans the house (a girl can dream, can't she?)!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...