Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins


Ffi


1. In November, I most look forward to Thanksgiving dinner - especially the turkey and cranberry sauce. And pumpkin pie.

2. I finished the earwarmer for my friend Donyale in time for her to wear it to the game tonight so her ears don't freeze off...phew!

3. It's right there, in the middle of the floor, most likely.

4. I don't remember the last time I had peace of mind. 

5. Water is therapy - especially when it's warm and in a bath or shower.

6. "Put a cork in it or tie it in a knot," is what my grandmother used to say!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to quiet nothingness, tomorrow my plans include church and Sunday, I want to sleep for that extra hour we're getting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...