Friday, December 2, 2011
1. One of my favorite things about December is Rankin-Bass Christmas shows.
2. I like handmade ornaments!
3. This is what I'm hoping for today/tonight: some rest because tomorrow is going to be a very long day.
4. Does there have to be constant noise?
5. Ooh, a bed - I need to test it with a nap.
6. Salvation Army bells are ringing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to quiet before the storm of tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include seeing Brandon help a Brother Scout with his Eagle Project, Mineola MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) Breakfast with Santa and the Christmas parade with my Brownie Girl Scouts and Sunday, I want to sleep for a long, long time!
Tags: Friday Fill-Ins