1. I'm feeling all riled up by disrespectful, lying kids in the neighborhood.
2. I want their Mama to march them down here to apologize.
3. I need to figure out a way to not let it get to me.
4. I was thinking of buying a stash of Girl Scout cookies to hide away and sell in June and July when everyone runs out.
5. I wish people would teach their kids to be respectful.
6. I'm reading bits and bobs of books here and there, but never enough at one time to actually count as really reading the book.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight (Saturday) I'm looking forward to watching Merlin on the DVR, tomorrow (Sunday) my plans include knowing that I should be tackling my disaster/hoarders house but probably not doing it and Sunday (Monday), I want to get a plan of action from the counselor to help us with Brandon!