Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Confessions of a Lazy Blogger*

Holy Blog Of Doom, Batman! I just opened mine eyes, and lo! I have not updated this since the 9th... You would not believe how insane my life has become. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!.

I am totally exhausted with feeding the little people, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being a mother to my kids, my day starts from the moment my children manage to unlock my bedroom door and use me as a jumping castle to I am begging my kid to go to sleep or so help me God that kid will be decorating my wall, 'Duct tape still life'. I am so tired of my kids wanting me to give them attention and stuff. I need a nap.

I will try to remember I promised you I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. Well, I'll try. Don't hold your breath though, you're likely to turn blue..

*Not a real post in the sense of being Really Real About Something Real. This is the post I got when I went to The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator to play. Much fun to be had - swirly slides and all that...stop by for a Slurpee when you're done.


Oh yeah, and welcome to Wonky Wednesdays. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...