1. I like pina colada yogurt.
2. I don't like being outside in the dark or in a church alone at night.
3. I designed the logo for a local small town in Texas.
4. I got third place in a pageant when I was in high school.
5. I drink about a half-gallon of Red Diamond Sweet Tea every day.
6. I've never been farther west than Wichita Falls, Texas, though I have been to Georgia and Florida.
7. I sing for church.
8. I smoked for about 4 years (I quit in 1999).
9. I've never done any drugs in my life - not even pot - not even once. I've been "tipsy" twice in my life (Michael said it wasn't enough to be considered drunk).
10. I hate the inherent tastes of alcohol and coffee.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
So one of my Facebook friends posted a note with Ten Random Facts about himself. I've seen this numerous times and have always found them interesting and thought, "I should do that" for some vain reason but never got around to it. Well, here it is, so here I go...