Friday, May 15, 2009

Armed Forces Day Friday Fill-in


Media_http3stairscomw_pjcgu

Tomorrow is Armed Forces Day. To all those who have served, and especially to those still serving, I offer you my humble, awed, and eternal gratitude. You are heroes. Never let anyone lead you to doubt that for one trillionth of a nanosecond.

And now for our regularly-scheduled programming...


Media_http3stairscomi_brhcv

1. If we had no winter spring would not be so welcome.

2. "The darling buds of May" are a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over I would have guarded my virtue more closely.

4. One can only do so much, but to stop and smell the roses must be done at least once inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled by the smell of fresh rain and the serenity of a spring storm, you are not truly alive.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons is to be one always learning.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Stampin' Up Technique Club, tomorrow my plans include getting to hear Stephanie sing Letters from War for special music at church and Sunday, I want to make a ton of money at our Women's Ministries bake sale!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...