Friday, July 2, 2010

Independence Day Friday Fill-in

[caption id="attachment_1188" align="alignleft" width="216" caption=" "]

Media_http3stairscomw_vbhrl

[/caption]

1. When it's quiet it's blissful.

2. I haven't felt light-of-heart in what seems like a month.

3. My heart is sore from all the hurt.

4. School supplies start hitting shelves in late July.

5. In the town where I was born there are famous stockades (Fort Worth).

6. His tenderness with babies is something I really love about my significant other / friend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some crochet time, tomorrow my plans include hearing our new Pastor preach* and Sunday, I want to watch the Boston Pops Fourth** like I always do!

Update for doofusness:

*oops, that's next week

**Correction: A Capitol Fourth

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...