Friday, July 30, 2010

Vacation Friday Fill-in

[caption id="attachment_1188" align="alignleft" width="216" caption=" "]

Media_http3stairscomw_jjwsw

[/caption]

My mom and grandmother recently went in together and bought a timeshare. It's crazy, I know. Anyway, my mom reserved a cabin at a local resort for the whole family (us, her, and my grandmother) for this weekend. We'll be there from Friday evening to Monday morning. This is the closest thing to a vacation that Michael and I have ever taken. I'm looking forward to not being surrounded by clutter, sitting in the hot tub, and just sitting and crocheting or browsing through my latest floor plan book. Oh yeah - and Meme is making me her famous chocolate sheet cake!

1. I'm going to The Villages (a SilverLeaf resort).

2. I'm not sure where it went, but I used to have adventure and daring.

3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to not bicker.

4. Sometimes I wish I had a true adventurer’s spirit.

5. Compassion is an absolute necessity.

6. Do what is right, no matter how difficult.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being in a clean cabin without stuff everywhere, tomorrow my plans include the MOPS steering retreat and Sunday, I want to have a game day with my very best friend Janet and her family!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Hope you had a good time on game day! I'm using your graphic this week on the Fill-Ins, btw :-)

Crystal said...

I did have a good time - and a nap! Thanks for using my graphic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...