Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Fill-in

[caption id="attachment_1188" align="alignleft" width="216" caption=" "]

Media_http3stairscomw_zphjo

[/caption]

1. So many of us have no idea what a hard life really is - we are spoiled.

2. A baby makes just about everyone smile - even in hardship.

3. Those who are accepting of others find themselves more accepted.

4. For me, crochet is waiting quietly.

5. Light is in both the disperser of fear and the bringer of dread when it comes after a sleepless night.

6. A hug is best of all that is ordinary.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my bed, tomorrow my plans include most likely staying home from church with sick littles and Sunday, I want to sleep all day, but I doubt that will happen!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...