Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me...


  • I finished Lil Rosebud's blanket! #

  • taking the kiddos to see "Fantastic Mr. Fox" at the library #fb #

  • oy, first speaking engagement in T-36 hours; nervous and wondering what on earth I've gotten myself into... #fb #

  • blech - i've discovered i can't drink an entire can of sprite - too much sugar #fb #

  • Escaping my terror by taking a nap so I can work on my speech in quiet after everyone's in bed #fb #

  • Thank you cards #

  • Thanks card 1 #

  • Thanks card 2 #

  • Another thank you card #

  • i survived, no one fell asleep, and no one died - that's a success, right? #fb #

  • @jennybeanses where are mine??? #

  • @jennybeanses I'd fire you, but your an irreplaceable freak :P #

  • The Door to Everything #

  • So Sarah was diagnosed with Strep this morning and now Bethy is throwing up while dad is angry - yippee #fb #

  • Oh yeah, and let's not forget about the driver's side door handle breaking today and now that window won't go down... #fb #

  • Both girls home today; thankfully bethy hasn't thrown up since last night - hope it stays that way #fb #

  • National Hug Day is number 3 on Google Trends - lets lee if we can make it number 1! Post the hashtag for every hug! #nationalhugday #fb #

  • Let's play Words With Friends. My username is '3stairs'. #

  • well, told the kids and the parents, suppose it's time to tell everyone else... #fb #

  • Turns out me and @marcand are going to have another baby - SURPRISE!!! 80 #

  • @lauriepercival thank you! hmm, a knitted gift from Aunt Laurie... I'll take it! ;) #

  • cauliflower and ranch dip = bliss #fb #

  • lovely post from Sharon at MomGenerations about something that I love, too - A Charm-ed Bracelet - #

  • My charm bracelet #


Powered by Twitter Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...