Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me...


  • I sure would like to know what my stomach could stomach... #fb #

  • @cksample someone is getting *very* close to day 365! :D #

  • i'm so tired of being hungry... #fb #

  • @marcand got a very pleasant surprise delivery today (a Chrome notebook to test) #

  • Bootsie got a new box #

  • i ventured out to walmart and survived! #lookatmego #fb #

  • found something to eat; Oh the bliss of not being hungry or nauseous! #fb #

  • it's amazing how quickly i run down... #fb #

  • 10yo Brandon: they should make an F360 - you get in and turn it on and it does donuts (followed by fits of giggles) #fb #

  • bethy decided she didn't like the sparkles on her shirt so she decided to take them off - with her teeth *headdesk* #fb #

  • February art card 1 #

  • February art card 2 #

  • February art card 3 #

  • this Saturday may well kill me... #fb #

  • Fruit slushy - yummy, yummy! #

  • And now I'm wiped out - apparently I get an hour and a half... #fb #

  • @lauriepercival all seems to be well, except for this blasted *total* lack of energy! #

  • became world's best mom for making waffles for dinner to be topped with the fruit slushy i made this morning; now i'm wiped out again #fb #

  • Newborn earflap hat with pompon #

  • Anyone need a hat? #

  • @cksample I can't stand it anymore! Give Jackson great, big happy birthday hugs and kisses for me! #

  • @Percival can't wait to see the pix! when is moving day? #

  • i'm so tired of being cold; will it get warm soon? #fb #

  • Ooh, look: I made it *two* hours before I wiped out today - that's 30 more minutes! Now I'm going back to bed... #fb #

  • Roses, schmoses! I want an electric blanket for Valentine's Day! #fb #

  • nice tea with some ladies from MOPS and got to love on one of my "nephews" = a lovely afternoon #fb #


Powered by Twitter Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...