Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me...


  • still sick as a dog and in bed; prayers appreciated #fb #

  • attempting to sit up for a bit... #fb #

  • 14 Brownies sold 2473 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies #fb #

  • @mamastephf pretty! #

  • time for theraflu and bed; it would be so lovely to wake up better... #fb #

  • My first @Etsy treasury! Let's Get WILD by ragamuffinquilts on @Etsy #

  • seem to be just a crazy stuffed up/runny nose now, so i'm braving the cold to pick up kids and go to the library - cross everything! #fb #

  • shut the sliding door of the van then walked into the side mirror - that helped my headache... #klutz #fb #

  • Ok, now I'm nauseous - I'm going to bed #fb #

  • apparently 3am is the time to be ravenously hungry; i'd rather be asleep... #fb #

  • @ChillieFalls hilarious! #

  • need to go to the post office; don't wanna - it's cold out there! #fb #

  • Came out of WalMart to this #

  • I'm wiped out; i can haz sleep nao? #fb #

  • Going to bed with two friends on my heart; please pray for J's pain and for D, for whom I'm worried #fb #

  • right ear hurts and very tired #fb #


Powered by Twitter Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...