1. Discussions are fine, and even encouraged, so long as they are civil and respectful.
2. It almost always hurts to say goodbye.
3. I think it's time I learned to tune out the insulting self-talk.
4. Seeing Michael's dimple puts a smile on my face.
5. Maybe sometime I might think I'm worthy of something good.
6. Knowing what's right gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening of nerdvision (I hope, if I can find something good on), tomorrow my plans include enjoying Michael's grilled hamburgers for dinner and Sunday, I want to sort the girls' clothes and plan to get rid of about 3/4 of them!