Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hap-tea Winner

Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter by karen.tkr, on Flickr
I finally found a minute to let Random.org draw a winner - comment number 4!


Anonymous said... I loved the challenge posed by your post. Unfortunately, I honestly don't know what the significance of choosing Hat Day for the date to have the entries in by. Unless their is a tie-in with preventing colds (wearing hats & tea). I have been googling, and honestly don't have a better answer... Regardless, thank you for the giveaway, and I woud love to win!!
terry (underscore) thacker (at) hotmail (dot) com


I'll be sending you and e-mail to get your address to send your goodies.

Julie got an extra entry for guessing why I chose Hat Day - Alice in Wonderland! Who wouldn't love to wear a crazy hat and have tea with the mad hatter?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...