Monday, October 2, 2006

Box Tops Drama

Who knew little pieces of cardboard could cause such a stir in my innards?? I get ecstatic when Box Tops brands are on sale.? I get a rush when I see a stack of collection sheets in my bin on Thursday afternoons.? I thrill at the prospect of making one of those ridiculously large checks to Coach Wyman for $2500.

And my stomach churns at the thought of 8:15.? The assistant principal asked me Friday morning if I could meet with him and the librarian at 8:15 Monday morning about Box Tops.? I have no idea what the meeting is about.? Am I doing a good job and they just want to encourage me?? Are we just having the beginning-of-the-year, let's-get-on-the-same-page meeting?? Are they going to ream me or "fire" me because I've somehow made them mad?? I can't stand it.? I wish they'd just grab me and say, "Hey, I want to talk to you for a second."

Never set an appointment three days in advance?with a obsessive-compulsive without giving her an agenda.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...