Monday, October 9, 2006

Princess Prestidigitation

Sarah's all into princesses.? I saw a commercial today for Disney World where a little girl dressed normally opens a door and is suddenly a princess on a red carpet leading to a carriage.? If only all florida holidays were like that.? I'd love to go and become a princess for a day or two...

or a lifetime...





I have an uncle that lives in Odessa.? I'm still trying to figure out how to convince him that he wants to send my family to Disney World just 'cause he loves us so much.? He's the crazy one in the family, but I don't think he's that crazy.?

I must be, though.? Who wants to go stand in a huge line everywhere you go?? And does a depressed woman really want to see grinning, oversized, furry rodents every time she turns around?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...