Friday, August 17, 2007

Blog Things Pegs Me Again








Your 1996 Theme Song Is: Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something





And I said "What about Breakfast at Tiffany's?"
She said, "I think I remember the film,
And as I recall, I think, we both kinda liked it."
And I said, "Well, that's the one thing we've got."

What's Your 1996 Theme Song?


My first concert was a Deep Blue Something concert in a bar on my honeymoon (I was a late bloomer). I told one of the guys afterward that they were my soundtrack in college. I'm not sure exactly how that came across (it sounds bad in retrospect), but it was meant as "Your music defined and expressed my life during that time, and I think you're awesome!" Of course, it was one of the two times I've been tipsy in my life, so it's natural to not make sense, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...