Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Getting Money Wize

Being a family of five on a freelance income means serious stewardship requirements. Investing has always been a tricky endeavor, and knowing as much as you possibly can is not even a suggestion - it's an absolute, don't-even-think-about-investing-without-it, need-it-more-than-air necessity. And let's face it, my brains are canned from having three kids. I can still manage the budget (What's 3-2 again?), but figuring out the labyrinth of investing may as well be the same as asking me to find Al Qaeda.

Well, I just found a trailguide...to investing (sorry, patriots). Wizetrade is a blog full of information to save my investing hide. From tips and tricks, to a YouTube channel with training videos, and lessons about trading, it looks to be a future treasure trove of investing brains.





Now if only I could find a way to store that much information about how to get my kids to behave outside of my brain...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...