Yeah, I know: original title. Yeah, I also know my last post was a Friday Fill-in. Depression sucks - you get used to it after a while.
1. Why do we have to put up with so much crap from those that supposedly love us?
2. Apparently, hurtful words and insults are now habits.
3. I have no more energy to deal with this crappy life.
4. I had never heard the phrase "shut up and suit up" and it doesn't sound like something I want to do right now - or for a very long time, at this point.
5. I'll smile and laugh anyway the way I always do.
6. How was I to know my life would end up like this?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to escape via sleep, tomorrow my plans include church and Sunday, I want to have fun at the VBS meeting!