Friday, March 13, 2009

Before St. Patrick's Day Friday Fill-in


Media_http3stairscomi_rchfu

1. When I look to the left, I see the disgustingly cluttered area behind the couch with all the kids' toys and papers strewn everywhere.

2. The living room is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work a while before you scrub or rinse it off.

4. If you research and open your mind, just about anything can be done dirt cheap!

5. Keeping children safe is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any yarn feel free to share with the women's ministry at my church so we can make blankets for local unwed mothers and their babies. E-mail me at crystal (at) 3stairs (dot) com for an address to send it to.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on a green St. Patrick's Day background for the worship slides this weekend and sleep, tomorrow my plans include general potluck at church (yum!) and Sunday, I want to look good for our first family portraits in six years!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...