Friday, March 27, 2009

Last March Friday Fill-in

Yeah, yeah, I know: this is getting a little old...


Media_http3stairscomi_mcnre

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived big ol' snake as long as all the electric poles in town all stacked up."

2. "She was rude as a rooster crowin' afore sun-up, but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, lulling me into that sweet sleep that only comes with rain."

4. "They gathered all the gold from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it gripped mine, assuring me of his presence there with me."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, but merely give confidence to the prepared."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include church and Sunday, I want to have a nice, relaxing girl-time at my Stampin' Up Technique Club meeting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...