Friday, June 19, 2009
Father's Day Friday Fill-in
1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them to do something completely mortifying.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a good person.
3. Saying yes to something is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time. It might sound good at the time, but later your stomach will tell you otherwise.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy pandering and philandering.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine machismo and sensitivity.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without garlic or love in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the family feast for vacation Bible school, tomorrow my plans include the vbs program during church and Sunday, I want to sleep all day to recover from vbs!
Tags: Friday Fill-Ins