Friday, June 26, 2009

Last June Friday Fill-in


Media_httpi110photobu_iczhc

1. She had a great talent for making you feel as if you were never good enough, even as she was giving you a compliment or saying something encouraging.

2. Even though I don't always believe it, Jesus is by my side, always.

3. I know this: I love my husband even when things are tough.

4. I find it amazing that some of my friends love me still.

5. These words apply to me: intense, insecure, intellectual.

6. As a child, I was outside if the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making a slide show to go with "One True God" by Mark Harris for church, tomorrow my plans include a regular day of church with no big events and Sunday, I want to hide all my children's winter clothes so they'll stop trying to wear them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...