Friday, June 5, 2009
First June Friday Fill-in
1. It's never too late to bring your heart back home.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been lettuce and tomato wraps.
3. What my kids sound like: little bitty dogs going bark! bark! bark!
4. A nice long walk is best with a friend.
5. I sure could use some good news.
6. When all is said and done, it doesn't matter what others think. You have to be happy with yourself.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Praise Team practice, tomorrow my plans include church and potluck and Sunday, I want to make a ton of money at the garage sale and bake sale we're having to raise money to go to a women's retreat!
Tags: Friday Fill-Ins