Friday, September 18, 2009

For such a time as this

[caption id="attachment_3016" align="alignleft" width="300" caption=" "]

Media_http3stairscomw_ziqgz

[/caption]

MckMama over at My Charming Kids asked how everyone's day went yesterday and how today is going so far. Well, to be honest, yesterday was stressful. And so was this morning. And it's going to be stressful this afternoon.

Yesterday I carried Bethy into school because she didn't want to go to "sister's school." I held my breath as she walked into her class. Then I took paperwork to the local Christian playschool to enrolll her there. I trusted that God made me her mommy because He'll tell me what's best for her.

Today, I'm bracing myself for the discouragement I'll face this afternoon when I withdraw her from school. But I'm still trusting that God made me her mommy for this.

So it's going to be okay.

"...And who knows whether you have not come to the kingdom for such a time as this?"


Esther 4:14 ESV


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...