Monday, September 14, 2009

Not Me Monday

[caption id="attachment_2960" align="alignleft" width="180" caption=" "]

Media_http3stairscomw_seinu

[/caption]Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. As for me, I've been a darling angel, of course.

1. I didn't yell at my kids.

2. I didn't roll my eyes at anyone.

3. I didn't let my kids have marshmallow cereal for dinner.

4. I didn't wish I could just stay home from church.

5. I didn't want to make accusations when Mom's headlight got broken at church.

6. I didn't have what seemed like a big, continuous, several-day row with my husband over Mom's headlight, attitudes, cleanliness, and submission.

7. And I most certainly didn't get sopping wet from the knees down walking the girls in to school this morning in the rain.

See? Perfectly, perfect, what with my seven examples of perfection and non-erring ways.

And now to think of Mary Poppins all day while hoping I don't get struck by lightning...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...