Friday, September 18, 2009

Homecoming Friday Fill-in


Media_httpmineolaprim_iaozl

It's homecoming week here in Mineola, so there's orange and white everywhere. I made "mows" for the girls to wear to school and the parade. What's a "mow?" It's a mum-bow -- a miniature mum made to wear in your hair. I'll try to get some pictures to put up for you at the parade.


Media_httpi110photobu_lazpr

1. My car needs air conditioning.

2. A luau to celebrate Charles and Linda's wedding is coming up next.

3. Lately, things seem like a roller coaster - it's all either on top of the world or plummeting doom.

4. In bed is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.

5. What happened is that I somehow got a triple dose of the "truth, justice, and the American way" mentality along the way.

6. Contrary to popular belief, getting me to shut up is not impossible!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing whatever I feel like, tomorrow my plans include a revival and potluck at church and Sunday, I want to have a great birthday party for Sarah then go enjoy myself at the luau!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...