Friday, August 14, 2009

Creamsicle Day Friday Fill-in

Today is Creamsicle Day and the weather is certainly perfect for it, so make sure you celebrate!


Media_httpi110photobu_efawu

1. When will I learn to go to bed at a decent hour?

2. How Can I Run a Tight Ship When I’m Surrounded by Loose Cannons? by Kathi Macias was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but sometimes you have to wait for it to decompose and fertilize a flower to see it.

4. A snack bag of Cool Ranch Doritos is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your prayers that Bethy will be potty trained completely so she can go to school in ten days so she won't miss out on literally everything in town that she could do if she were potty trained.

6. Right here is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include listening to Ronny sing special music at church and Sunday, I want to make a ton of money at the women's ministry yard sale and bake sale!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...