It seems my eyes have changed, and they are cranky. I was diagnosed with a very mild astigmatism back in college and given the lowest prescription possible for glasses to use while reading. I pull them out every once in a while when my eyes start bothering me. This time, there was a noticeable difference in perception when I put my glasses on, which troubled me. Further troubling is that they're not alleviating the eye pain and headaches. Conclusion: an eye exam is in my future, and most likely glasses.
- I dyed my hair late Monday night. I just lightened it up a bit. It's still strawberry blonde.
- I had lunch with my dear friend Trish on Tuesday and did some brainstorming about her business. There are exciting things coming!
- I wrote a post about Left Hander's Day on KidGlue - check it out.
- The women's ministry for my church is having a yard sale on Friday and Sunday to raise money for lodging at the NAD women's convention. If you're anywhere near Mineola, come see us and buy stuff! I crocheted a 4-foot-square lap blanket just for this fundraiser that will be at the yard sale - come and get a one-of-a-kind hand-made heirloom and help us out! We'll be having a bake sale at the local Wal-Mart on Sunday, too, so you can buy stuff or buy food - take your pick!
- School starts in eleven days - huzzah! Ok, I got a little exclamation point happy there. I'm back now.
- Bethy isn't ready yet.
- Don't forget to enter the Apronista Apron Fest Giveaway - it closes tonight!