Friday, August 28, 2009
World Sauntering Day Friday Fill-in
1. He was a knight in a shining white Isuzu.
2. The weather cooling off enough that I can have all the windows open is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend loves me enough to tell me the truth for my best interest and forgives me when I'm stupid.
4. I am rather lazy, to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be the bane of your existence.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was my hubby.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the kids going to Grandma's house (!), tomorrow my plans include singing at Vespers and Sunday, I want to enjoy myself at the church Ice Cream Social!
Tags: Friday Fill-Ins