Friday, August 21, 2009

Senior Citizen's Day Friday Fill-in

Today is Senior Citizen's Day. Take time to really listen and learn from someone older in your life today. If you don't have someone older in your life, go to your local nursing home and adopt a grandparent - you'll both benefit tremendously from it.


Media_httpi110photobu_mjoty

1. I remember, I remember how much I love watching Michael play his guitar.

2. Dear Stacey, I want you to know that I'm asking God to help me forgive you and more than anything, I want you to have a relationship with God.

3. Is that my Stampin' Up! stuff you're playing with!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of unforgiveness and holding grudges.

5. I'm saving a a giant hug just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list Big Shot Die-Cut Machine and Pillow Box Die from Stampin' Up! would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include church and Sunday, I want to get the kids all set up for school on Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...