Saturday, April 17, 2010

Birthday Week Friday Fill-in

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="216" caption="http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/"]

Media_http3stairscomi_wicbr

[/caption]

My birthday was Tuesday this week. I am 34 now. Part of me realizes I'm getting older, but I'm not really bothered by it. I regret my lack of fitness and energy more than anything, but that can be changed. I'd like to think that I'm growing more and more comfortable with myself as I get older and embracing the experience and wisdom I'm gaining.

If I'm wrong, just tell me so I can stick my tongue out at you!

1. I'd like to teach the world to sing - in perfect har-mo-ny!

2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is kissing Michael for the first time (on the cheek) after he bought me Tyler roses for the first time.

3. Last night, I had a Sonic burger and fries for dinner.

4. Sorry for the lack of posts lately.

5. Can we get rid of all this clutter in my house now?

6. One of my worst temptations is buying stuff on salea good deal is hard to resist!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a "date" with my hubby watching tv, tomorrow my plans include church and potluck and Sunday, I want to wish my dear friend Toni a happy birthday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...