Friday, April 30, 2010

Last April Friday Fill-in

[caption id="attachment_1188" align="alignleft" width="216" caption=" "]

Media_http3stairscomw_gvrqh

[/caption]

I've got a couple of reviews coming up, so soon you'll get to read something besides twitter updates and friday fill-ins. In the meantime, feel free to read the archives if you're bored with twitter and fill-ins.

1. I was skinny and happy once - I wish I could be now.

2. All hell broke loose and I left my book somewhere between here and Poughkeepsie.

3. Why I thought my life wouldn't be as insane and sad as it is is beyond me.

4. A nap in the swing was in my thoughts today.

5. One of my father's favorite sayings was spit in one hand and wish in the other and see which one gets full first.

6. The urge to run away and hide from everything and everyone--I know that feeling!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include the East Texas Men In Harmony concert and Sunday, I want to watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition featuring the Carr family here in Mineola!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...