Friday, April 23, 2010

Earth Day Friday Fill-in

[caption id="attachment_1188" align="alignleft" width="216" caption=" "]

Media_http3stairscomw_fkjgl

[/caption]

Yesterday was Earth Day and next Thursday is Arbor Day. Regardless of your opinions on global warming, environmentalism, and tree hugging, taking care of the earth is important for the simple reason that it's nice to look at a tree every once in a while. If you can, plant a tree. If you can't, hug one instead!

1. Where are my shoes, keys, anything that I need?

2. If wishes were horses I'd be a rancher.

3. I'd like to see Ireland once in my lifetime.

4. When I was a teen, I thought I was crazy - turns out I was right.

5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was "It never hurts to ask - the worst they can do is say no."

6. I'd have a hard time doing without my naps.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed at a decent time, tomorrow my plans include staying dry and Sunday, I want to wish Michael a happy 12th anniversary!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...