Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Little Birdie Told Me...


  • creating and ordering custom plaid checks :D #fb #

  • off to bed - zoo trip tomorrow #fb #

  • I've unfollowed 297 people today using ManageTwitter! (via #

  • if you're following me and i'm not following you back, @ me so i know you're real, please! i'll follow back tomorrow :D #

  • Now sarah's throwing up; got in car to go get meds and discovered blackie sprayed in car #ohjoy #fb #

  • @marcand how are you aiding the lemons? They're getting squished for your lemonade ;p in reply to marcand #

  • Trying to go to sleep after my night up, but I'm hungry; grrr #fb #

  • heartbroken by the news of Mrs Dixie Carter; we have lost a gem; my condolences go out to Mr Holbrook #

  • @Karmacrochet allow yourself to grieve; animals are just as much a part of our lives as humans and deserve our grief in reply to Karmacrochet #

  • @Squeenager btw, HUZZAH for the great report card! in reply to Squeenager #

  • @jennybeanses :( i know how you feel - i've been to sad to write my soapboxes... in reply to jennybeanses #

  • concert program to do this week, so i'm gonna spend today crocheting to rest my eyes #fb #


  • - All wrapped up #fb #

  • I'm at Mineola Elementary in Mineola, TX #

  • getting really tired of being tired all the time; think i'll look into some multi-vitamins next time i'm at the store... #fb #

  • load of clothes dried, another washed & in dryer, another washing; load of dishes washing; tea w/ mint steeping; now program work #fb #

  • @Percival a map to a car? huh? ;) in reply to Percival #

  • I'm at Burger King in Tyler, TX #

  • @marcand Stopped to eat my burger cuz it's too messy to eat and drive #

  • Getting late dinner for @marcand. And funnel cake sticks! Why has no one told me about this?! — at Burger King #

  • O.M.G. - God bless burger king and their funnel cake sticks!!! #fb #

  • K, @marcand - bk meal delivery en route ;) #

  • Teh Awesome of Today: birthday greetings on my facebook wall from @leolaporte! #fb #

  • The fabric flower i made with @stampshacklady tonight #fb #


  • The fabric flower i made with @stampshacklady tonight #fb #

  • @jennybeanses y'know why? cuz it's Scrabble Day!! in reply to jennybeanses #

  • @wilw i wanted to *be* Marina Sirtis! in reply to wilw #


  • #want #

  • ok, i gotta go to bed so i can put in a full day tomorrow working on the concert program #fb #

  • @jennybeanses i know, right?! in reply to jennybeanses #

  • happy #scrabbleday ! #

  • ok, here's my twitter birthday wish: @levarburton & @wilw to follow me and tell me happy birthday *crosses fingers* #

  • @jennybeanses no - Scrabble Day IS my birthday! *squee* in reply to jennybeanses #

  • @jennybeanses in reply to jennybeanses #

  • @jennybeanses ooh - linky? in reply to jennybeanses #

  • @jennybeanses aww, thank you! in reply to jennybeanses #

  • @Slida23 @jeanettemarsh thank you for the birthday wishes! in reply to Slida23 #

  • @johnmierau thank you! in reply to johnmierau #

  • Lunch with @marcand — at Brewhaha #

  • BrewHaHa turkey sandwich = yummo!! #fb #

  • @jsn_chrch thank you! in reply to jsn_chrch #

  • i'd like to wish a very special happy #scrabble day to @FakeErinMcKean - you rock! #

  • I'm at Mineola Primary in Mineola, TX #

  • Buses mean I get #crochet while I sit in line #fb — at Mineola Elementary #

  • Library day - my favorite geekday! — at Mineola Memorial Library #

  • Pjs on and hair wrapped; time to put on the headphones and get to work #fb #

  • starting with some bellydance music to work to... #

  • still hoping for birthday tweets from @levarburton and @wilw - 3.5 hours left for dreams to come true! #

  • still doing schematics on program; next time at an event, take a moment to appreciate the hrs of work in those books in the trash #fb #

  • @Melzer thank you! in reply to Melzer #

  • finally getting a groove on the program work; things should progress fairly quickly tomorrow #fb #

  • gotta go to bed; so tired, but my brain hasn't settled down from working yet... #fb #

  • I'm at Mineola Elementary in Mineola, TX #

  • I'm at Mineola Primary in Mineola, TX #

  • I'm at Wal-Mart in Mineola, TX #

  • starting in on program work - hoping to get a good 2 hours in before i pick bethy up from playschool #fb #

  • I'm at First Baptist Church in Mineola, TX #

  • Toddler story time with Bethy — at Mineola Memorial Library #

  • @MineolaTXLib books - yummo! in reply to MineolaTXLib #

  • so stinkin' tired; debating whether to take a nap or force work and make my eyes hurt... #fb #

  • worked a little more; now to go crash for a bit... #fb #

  • Dropping Bethy off for His Kids — at FUMC Ministries Center #

  • @gowalla how do we find out who's on the ste for our area? #

  • Made dinner for about five bucks #home #fb #

  • Finished this pink/purple lovey while watching ST:TNG on dvr w/ @marcand; now back to program work #fb #

  • listening to pandora plain white t's 1234 station while i'm working - really enjoying it #fb #

  • on a business note, if you want your business card in a program, make sure it's not crap! #

  • checking out @venmo after being invited by @mwsmedia; looks interesting #

  • taking a break because my eyes are killing me; thinking i'll go to bed and finish tomorrow; it's gonna be a loooong day #fb #

  • Win the Cricut Expression at 24/7 MOMS #247moms @provocraft #

  • going to go pass out now #fb #

  • @IT_Scooter it's still underway... in reply to IT_Scooter #

  • ...and it's back to work... #

  • @marcand has been running crazy doing my mom job for me since i'm doing client work; gotta find a way to make it up to him; ideas? #fb #

  • taking a break to eat; crap quality of ad fodder driving me crazy; pulling miracles right and left #fb #

  • an hour's catnip, pick up the kids, get back to work #fb #

  • My rose bush is blooming; isn't it gorgeous?! #fb #

  • Rose just opening #fb #

  • Rose at the peak of perfection #fb #

  • Rose full of glory #fb #

  • new @ My Book Bliss: Crystal Arcand wants you to join Venmo: We're excited to let you know that Venmo is opening u... #

  • Washcloth in @redheartyarn aspen print #fb #

  • shower and bed #fb #

  • I'm at Mineola Elementary in Mineola, TX #

  • I'm at Mineola Primary in Mineola, TX #

  • 16 @Sizzix_US pillow boxes cut out for MOPS volunteer gifts; now to figure out what to put in them... #fb #

  • #FF @Melzer @jennybeanses @squeenage - funny family with two horror writers and a teenager list: #

  • @jennybeanses oooh - whatcha listening to? i love gaelic! in reply to jennybeanses #

  • @jennybeanses ooh, i have lady of shallot, too - it *is* awesome, isn't it? in reply to jennybeanses #

  • @jennybeanses ooh - mummy has a new exploring to do! - thanks! in reply to jennybeanses #

  • head = ow #fb #

  • Storytime - @marcand reading Winnie the Pooh to the kids on his #iPad #fb #

  • @Melzer inn't it, though?! ;) in reply to Melzer #

  • just got all up in the wires on pc cuz kb quit; moved printer, rearranged, & fixed monitor while in it; So Freakin' Proud of myself! #fb #

  • not gonna lie - hurts that mom *and* meme forgot my birthday; time to eat a piece of make-up chocolate meringue pie #

  • going to bed so maybe i can finish the program tomorrow #fb #


Powered by Twitter Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...