Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Better But Not

The inhuman phase has passed, but has been replaced with the exhausted phase again. I can't wait 'till Friday. I think I'll just come home and go to sleep as soon as I drop Sarah off at Kids Day Out. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open now.

I am so not looking forward to Sarah's party on Sunday. I still have tons of laundry and dishes to do and Michael is in his own funk, so I've got to figure out a way to get over myself and get to work. Otherwise the party will be one big "please excuse my mess." I'm broke so I can't offer to pay anyone to help me and I can't bring myself to ask someone to do it for free.

Bethany has been a royal pain for the last several days - restless and all over the place. Part of me wants to hurry up and have her, but I know it'll only be harder once she's here. Plus, I want her to be as healthy as possible which means staying inside as long as possible. I just wish she'd stop kicking so hard!

Sarah's in a snit this week and refuses to obey or leave the cats alone. I need to figure out what's going on in her little brain so I can address it. I miss my good girl.

Brandon is doing well in school and comes and goes at home. I never know from one day to the next if he's going to be in a good mood or a rotten one.

I'm going to try to actually cook a good dinner tonight and clean the house a little more today and see if the calmer surroundings will help calm the people around here. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...