Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Dire Thoughts

Pray for me. I was having thoughts last night during a fit of moroseness that I don't dare speak or even write.

I got up and took my meds since I realized I hadn't taken them. I did take two of the B vitamins since it says to take one twice a day and I was feeling so bad, but I resisted the urge to double the Prozac. I need to try to make sure I take them everyday.

Sarah is staying with Misty today and I'm going to sleep so I don't have to think. They want me at the school to help iron on transfers, but I'm not in the mood. I just want to avoid thinking so I don't have to face the demons in my brain.

God used me to encourage another woman in her marriage trials this morning, and she responded that she was really grateful and needed to hear what I had written. That makes me feel a little better. Maybe it's enough for now to keep you-know-who at bay. Good thing tomorrow night is prayer meeting - I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...