Friday, January 8, 2010

First Friday Fill-in in Forever


Media_http3stairscomi_kauph

For some reason my Feedburner e-mail with blog posts is wonky and doesn't come 'till the next day and I can't get it to fix. But today I actually got my Friday Fill-in prompts before Saturday morning and I actually remembered, so I'm actually doing it. How 'bout that?!

1. There are places no woman should ever go - like a man's inner mind.

2. Sneeze real big and blow those clouds away.

3. Standing in the cold wind makes me want to crumble up and blow away to somewhere warm.

4. I have to go back out into the cold to pick up the kids from school this afternoon - oh boy.

5. He went out tiger hunting and came back wearing a tiger bunting.

6. I haven't found anything yet that will keep my mind from wandering.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting under the warm covers, tomorrow my plans include freezing my tushie off going to church and Sunday, I want to stay in bed all day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...