Thursday, January 14, 2010

January Out of the Box Sampler

Media_http3stairscomw_ycsgd
I've wanted to get an Out of the Box Sampler for several months now and finally took the plunge and got the January box. Boy am I glad I did! This is my new Do Every Month thing! There are all kinds of goodies in here.

Media_http3stairscomw_maers

I'll have gifts, door prizes for MOPS, and self-indulgence for more than a month!

Since Michael got me a new computer that will actually work with my Flipcam, I decided to video blog opening the box. Check it out! It's almost seven minutes long, so it could get boring for you, but it has four-year-old Bethy in it, so that will probably make it bearable!

Media_http3stairscomw_hioli








Here's Bootsie's review of the Colorado Catnip Toys sampler that we got:







I know I gushed over the clippie from Cute Like Me in the original video, but you just have to see it on Bethy's head! (This video is darker since it was taken at night.)







See? Awesomeness, I tell ya, Awe Some Ness! There are only 5 January boxes left as of 8:39 pm CST, so you better hurry if you don't want to have to wait until February!


Media_http3stairscomw_hioli

6 comments:

lauriepercival said...

very cool! never heard of this service but I am excited to get a sampler box of my own now. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

I'm so excited you did a review of your January box! I've never had a video done of our boxes either. Loved it so much I added to our "Meet the Press" page! Enjoy everything!

Hailey said...

Hey - thanks for blogging and you tube-ing about our products (cute like me)....That's seriously fabulous!!Glad you like the clip - and how great that it's her school colours! Thanks again - this was such a fun surprise!

Crystal said...

Thanks for the wonderful clip, Hailey! I really like the liner in that keeps it in the girls' hair - they have very fine hair and the clip doesn't slip out. Major props for that!

LipSmackinCreations said...

THANK- You so much!!!! it was adorable to see ! I think it has made people want to buy a box based on the excitement and ALL the goodies that were packed in the box!!!. Thanks for helping all of us out :)

Crystal said...

I'm glad you liked it - I can't wait to eat my flapjacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...