Saturday, January 16, 2010

This Week's Twitter Blatherings


  • it's warmer, but it's still way too freakin' cold #ithoughtiwasintexas #fb #

  • dang, i'm tired #fb #

  • just had the Most Fabulous Idea - a crocheted Cat in the Hat hat!! #fb #

  • eating bakery french bread from walmart right out of the bag #fb #

  • nap o'clock has arrived, ladies and gentlemen #fb #

  • two elder kids down; last one going in about half an hour whether she wants to or not... #fb #

  • cleaning up the categories at #fb #

  • help, pls - do you use a wp auto-tagger plugin - which do you recommend? #

  • ugh - all my checkboxes are gone - what's up with that? #chromefail #

  • restarted chrome and still no checkboxes; gonna restart pc and see if that works... #

  • ta-da - checkboxes! #

  • coming to the conclusion that those who despise romance do so because they so desperately want it, but see no way of having it #fb #

  • guess i should head to bed so i can take the darlings to school in the morning... #fb #

  • RT @SamaritansPurse Teams needed 4 projects in New Orleans, Atlanta, Ecuador & Mexico Watch: Join: #

  • any parenting-type news happen this weekend or this morning that i've missed? #

  • Happy-Teary & heartfelt congrats to my friends @Percival & @lauriepercival on @percivalspawn *SQUEEE!!!* #

  • this week's soapbox for @KidGlue is already written and waiting to publish on thursday! #lookatmego #fb #

  • also, we just premiered another series over @KidGlue - check it out! #fb #

  • Teh Awesome of Today = just opened my 1st Out of the Box Sampler from @samplerboxes! this just went on my Do Every Month list! #fb #

  • i just got quoted on facebook by someone that doesn't know me - awesome! #

  • Great stuff > RT @mwsmedia New Post: The Forever Yes List #

  • RT @SlimPerfect 500th retweet wins $50 E-Gift Certificate for slimming swimwear to . Up to 80% off. Pls RT #SP11 #

  • off to get the elder two from school; no nap for me today :( hoping @marcand will take pity on me and let me later... #fb #

  • massive headache - somebody knock me out, please #fb #

  • i'm thinking @marcand gets 45 more minutes before i tag him with dinner assignment and crash #fb #

  • many thanks to @marcand for letting me take a nap - my head is feeling much better now! #fb #

  • 4yo bethy is asking for a 3rd encore of @sheilawalsh's Purple Ponies Gigi video #fb #

  • getting ready to post my video blog about my January box from @SamplerBoxes - be prepared for cute - Bethy helped! #fb #

  • grr! youtube upload functionality down for maintenance... #

  • note to self: you MUST go to the chiropractor tomorrow! #

  • checking youtube one last time to see if i can upload my @samplerboxes video blog; if not, i'm going to bed... #fb #

  • nap o'clock and all is we-ellll!! #fb #

  • Planning 3 baby blankets - love it! #

  • Eating at Pizza Hut to treat Bethy for being big getting *4 shots* today #fb #

  • RT @SlimPerfect 500th retweet wins $50 E-Gift Certificate for slimming swimwear to . Up to 80% off. Pls RT #

  • 4yo Bethy's legs (knees especially) are hurting her tonight; prayers appreciated #fb #

  • k - gonna haul my butt to bed; let's hope i don't toss and turn for an hour like i've done the last two nights... #fb #

  • Bethy's legs are still hurting this morning - please keep praying for her #fb #

  • RT: #Win a set of Haley Baley Hair Bows! @simplybudgeted #giveaway #moms #hairbows ends 1/25 Enter Daily! #

  • RT @SlimPerfect 500th retweet wins $50 E-Gift Certificate for slimming swimwear to . Up to 80% off. Pls RT #SP11 #

  • same nap time, same nap channel... #fb #

  • i have cows eating in my house; well, that's what it sounds like, anyway... #fb #

  • finally uploading the video blog of my Out of the Box Sampler from @samplerboxes - look for the post later tonight at #fb #

  • Teh Awesome of Today: @marcand bought me a grilled chicken wrap from sonic #mouthgasm #fb #

  • yep, i tried to configure the sidebars myself; yep, i jacked up my site; *sigh* #

  • reloaded css file and got it back to where it was, but i still don't have sidebars the way i want them... #

  • i want to drop an rss feed into a page on my wp-based blog - what plugin do you reccommend? #

  • just synced all my calendars for the family to the iTouch using = Awesomeness! #

  • oh, and did you see the video blog of my January Out of the Box Sampler from @samplerboxes? *Bonus* Bethy's in it! #

  • Teh Awesome of Today: waking up to a comment from @lauriepercival on my blog! (& it tastes wonderful, Laurie!) #

  • dang, this sneezing is getting old... #fb #

  • Crystal's Soapbox is fresh @KidGlue - check it out! Rules? Not For My Kid! #

  • RT @SlimPerfect 500th retweet wins $50 E-Gift Certificate for slimming swimwear to . Up to 80% off. Pls RT #SP11 #

  • got my first book from @ThomasNelson for review today! #fb #

  • hey, did you read this week's edition of Crystal's Soapbox @KidGlue? #

  • bootsie's hopped up on the 'nip and goin' crazy, lol #

  • from today's @MaxLucado e-mail: Though the boy is willing to stop being a son, the father is not willing to stop being a father. <<THX MAX! #

  • does the thought of @Percival & @LauriePercival having @PercivalSpawn seem absolutely surreal to anyone else? #newera #

  • heading to Tyler to have lunch with my best friend! #fb #

  • <3 seeing all the horses on the backroads to tyler #fb #

  • can someone knit this sweater for me, please? kthxbai #


Powered by Twitter Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...