Friday, January 22, 2010

Make Up My Mind Friday Fill-in

So I took some initiative and actually went and got today's fill-ins. Lookatmego! So you actually get to read this week's fill-ins on Friday. Imagine that! Also, I have a very important poll that I desperately need you to answer. It's only one question, so unless you're stuck in my head, you should be able to answer it fairly quickly.

If you are stuck in my head, please get out - you're giving me a headache. Thank you.


Media_http3stairscomi_uesay

1. You have a chance to do the right thing every time you make a decision.

2. Hug somebody right now!

3. There is a pillow calling my name.

4. Lie now and pay later.

5. It's time to take a nap.

6. My head is up in the air but my feet are dangling off the bed.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sweet, sweet sleep, tomorrow my plans include absolutely doo-da (and a nap) and Sunday, I want to crochet all day!

 


And now for the Very Important Poll...


[poll id="1"]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...