Saturday, July 4, 2009

Daily Blatherings


Update:
I found daily posts to be too much, so I've changed it to weekly posts and hidden all the daily posts so they don't clog up the archives.




I found a neat plugin called Twitter Tools that posts a digest of your tweets on your blog. I thought this would be a good idea for several reasons.

  1. I'm always trying to figure out how to post more often.


  2. I have trouble figuring out what to write about, or forget what I wanted to mention on my blog, or it's not a big enough post.


  3. I want you guys to see more of who I am on a day-to-day basis and what is important to me.



Each night at 11:59, there'll be an automatic post of all my Tweets for the day. I'm hoping they'll help me reach the goals listed above.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...